The Accutek AccuSort 100 Automatic Bottle Unscrambler
Elevator / Orientators are designed to provide a floor-level loading source for containers and orientates the containers and delivers them to an Accutek or end user supplied conveyor. Based on a heavy-duty stainless steel frame, food grade conveyor chain and container contact parts, the Automatic Bottle Unscramblers are food grade and durable. All contact parts are Stainless Steel or a FDA/USDA approved food grade material.
Height: 66" (167.6 cm)
Width: 72" (182.8 cm)
Length: 108" (274.3 cm)
Approx: 800 lbs. (362.87 kg)
100 VAC - 5 AMP (opt. 220 VAC)
90 PSI @ 6 CFM
- All motor drives and powered, moving surfaces utilize a direct drive system, eliminating belts, clutches, brakes, gears and chains.
- All contact parts are resistant to any flaking, chipping, scuffing, and will not cause any cosmetic damage to the containers during the orientation process.
- A low-level alarm option
- 35 cubic foot Bulk Hopper
- Bulk Hopper Elevator is controlled with an “On Demand” Sensor.
- A high capacity 50 cubic foot basin is also an available upgrade option.
Recommended products for this machine
Plastic bottles and containers